Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Even Newer Imperial Drag Songs

You guys may have heard about Imperial Drag releasing nearly twenty songs as Weed files... and then doing it again with nearly twenty more. Well Not Lame records has exclusively released five more Imperial Drag songs. I'm not sure how new this is, but Dan just pointed it out to me today and it was new to me. So I thought I'd share. By the way, if you don't already have the first 36 Imperial Drag songs, be careful getting them from the Not Lame links... they have the same song linked for two different titles: "The Man In The Moon" where it should be "Down With The Man". So you can also find the originals (without that error) here.

Weed files are WMA music files that can be played three times before you need to buy the song. After you do that, you can share the song and have the potential to earn a little money when other people buy your copies of the song. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment