Thursday, November 29, 2007

Butch Walker loses everything to Malibu fire

Producer and awesome solo rock star Butch Walker has lost "everything" to fire in Malibu. He was renting a home from Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea and had just moved everything there. From this article:



"I had just consolidated my entire recording studio and house from Atlanta into the one house in Malibu," Walker, who was in New York City at the time of the fire, said in a press release. "I lost everything I've ever owned. Every master of every song I've ever recorded, every piece of recording equipment, guitars, drums and things I've collected over the years, cars, motorcycles, every family memorial, heirloom, picture, and document we ever had.... Gone. I feel like I finally know the difference between 'going back' and 'going home.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment