Wednesday, June 8, 2005

New Detroit Group - The Raconteurs

What happens when you get Jack White (who after seeing live is a true geetar hero) and Brendan Benson (Mr. I've been overlooked for way too long, it's time to associate myself with Jack White instead of Jason Falkner since one is marrying a model and swimming in gold coin much like Scrooge McDuck does and the other is having people at his live shows scream out for him to play a song from a band he was associated with for only one album), together: The Raconteurs

1 comment:

  1. Man, and I thought I was the king of the parenthetical run-ons. Brilliant! I'm very excited about this collaboration! But we have to wait for White to get done touring/supporting "...Satan". Now I wish the 'Stripes hadn't come out with a brand spankin' new album.

    ReplyDelete