Monday, August 27, 2007

Two new E.P.s from Bleu

Just found out that Bleu has two new E.P.s out. The first is "The Blizzard of '05". Bleu says "Most of it was recorded in the two weeks surrounding that legendary storm, and it was done almost entirely live in the studio." The second is "Happy Birthday" which he describes as "a collection of songs i've written for people's birthday's over the years (many years)....they were all written, recorded and mixed in 24 hours (or less)." Unfortunately, they are only available via iTunes at this time. That counts me out. I've written to Bleu's manager to see if there's another way to get a hold of these E.P.s. I'll let you know how that turns out as I'm sure there are other serious music collectors like me who can't stand bloatware on a Windows box.

1 comment: